Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A creative Christmas carol by Terra Mynhier:

Just in case you didn't see this e-mail...


On the first hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A trip to labor and delivery
On the second hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A baby monitor that made me want to scream
On the third hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
News that in a few hours baby Landry I'll see
On the fourth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A catheter in case I need to pee
On the fifth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A wonderful epidurallllllllllll...wheeeee!
On the six hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Tips on breathing, he didn't even charge a fee
On the seventh hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
The go ahead to start pushing but he looked and said Oh Gee!
On the eighth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
My new baby with the sweet name of Landry
On the ninth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A breast pump that really, really squeezed
On the tenth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
10 brothers and sisters from the Young/Peeks visiting me
On the eleventh hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A loud, loud crying baby
On the twelth hour of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A diaper change beacause it was smelled..oooeeee

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Went to doc today, looks like there won't be an caroling at the hospital this year!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!