Friday, January 5, 2007

Entering into the New Frontier!

Since the rest of our family have become such wonderful bloggers, Matt and I have decided to enter the blog world. We enjoy reading updates on everyone, so we'll have to actually remember to keep this updated, too. We had a wonderful Christmas in Houston and even got some relaxation in. I cooked Christmas dinner for the first time ever, for ourselves, and his parents, and it came out just right. Even the turkey. I now know that I can accomplish a meal that requires several elements, such as shopping, timing, seasoning, making what people are used to tasting, and did I say timing?

Matt made the mistake of buying me a camcorder for Christmas so we have it all documented. The whole thing. About 4 hours of Christmas saved on a DVD to last forever. If anyone cares for a look, just let me know. I'm sure that Matt would love to have you over to watch with him. My favorite part about the camcorder is how much Pip loves it. I'll record her running across the room with a toy, making noises and such, then play it back on the television for her. She was at first very confused about this large version of herself inside a big, black box, but now she loves to watch herself and dance on her back legs and bark at the television. I think her Dad secretly loves it too :)

Well, I will update this when something exciting happens, and with us, that shouldn't take too long. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Kevin and Becky said...

That is a shame that I live so far away or else I would come right on over to see all four hours of Mynhier Christmas...Welcome to the blog world Terra and Matt. I like the title.

Kevin and Becky said...

love kevin

Shannon said...

I laughed for three minutes straight at your title! Welcome to blog-world! I have to go tell Marcus!

Love ya!
Shan

Ron & Anne said...

I really like your title. I wish I could be that creative. This is going to be great where the family can keep everyone informed on what's happening in their lifes.

dad